In 2017, donations made camp safer, better, and more accessible. Here are just a few projects funded by generous donors:
- A new water tank to secure camp’s water storage future means campers will have ample water for fun and camp will have accessible water in case of fire.
- New lodge doors were installed to keep heat in and cold air out.
- Cabin 6 got a new roof.
- Craig’s Cabin got a new energy efficient heating system.
- Three dozen kids came to camp with the help of the Craig Block Memorial Scholarship Fund.
THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO DO!
This year’s maintenance projects opportunities are many, but we need your support to complete them all. They include:
- Soil erosion initiatives to protect Cabin 3 from mudflow;
- Energy-efficient kitchen and cabin upgrades;
- Extensive pool maintenance;
- New roof for Craig’s Cabin.
A portion of funds will also support the Craig Block Memorial Scholarship Fund to help summer youth campers who need it.
Give back to camp today!